Sunday 29 March 2015

I Will Not Be In Germany Next Season - Hummel

The Dortmund and Germany defender has hinted

that he could leave his current club at the end 2014-15

season.



The Borussia

Dortmund player also said his move will

be for a club outside of the

Bundesliga.

This may be because Dortmund are

likely to finish outside

top four this season amid strong interest

from clubs such as Manchester

United and other top european clubs.



He said:



"I have had many conversations

with the leaders of Dortmund,

where I know I am a big part of

the team. But I

am yet to make a decision about

my future.

"I'm being open about this

because I'm not a fan of those

who claim they are staying but,

behind the scenes, have actually

secretly agreed a transfer away

from their current club.

"I will do what is best for my

career and what I would like to

do. Everyone knows how much I

love it at Dortmund, but I also

want to make sure I'm part of a

strong team with powerful

players.

"Whether we are in the

Champions League, the Europa

League or have no European

football at all, it will play no part

in my decision-making.

"Some days I think I would

definitely like to move abroad.

But then other days I think I

don't fancy it at all. Basically... I

think moving abroad will be

good for my professional and

personal well-being. Eventually,

I'd like to leave the Bundesliga."



About BVB

Saturday's derby with Bayern

Munich:



"We are not as good as in

previous years. We

need a very good performance

against the Bavarians. While in

previous years perhaps just a

good day was enough to win

against them." He added.

No comments:

Post a Comment